Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Look* [149] @ My Perfect NAILS!


Heya my LOVES!
Today I spent all day looking for new little things to post just for you!
so I have provided a lot of patience
and I shot several stores in search of new releases..
The lag is always alert and I'll drop many times ç_ç
I apologize for all those who keep me on the list XD
.. Anyway ..
We move on to more serious, as my usual 
I divulge to talk nonsense.. LOL
What I found is a store of beautiful clothes
that I had never seen before.. {mon tissu}
and above all a special offer on nails only for this week!!


Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Mana" - NEW - ::[annaA]::
Skin: ::[annaA]:: Skin "Mana" med - NEW - ::[annaA]::
Hair: >TRUTH< Auralee -  Clove - NEW - >TRUTH<
Jacket: {mon tissu} Wool Blend Jacket - Brown - {mon tissu}
Jeans: Spirit Store - Kelly rigged mesh jeans light blue - NEW - Spirit Store
Glasses: {K}Rea Broken Sunglasses Black - NEW - Narcissus' Room
Nails: Deluxe FingerNails Dot edition Box V4.4 - NEW - 199L - Jamman Jewels & Accessories
Shoes: N-core ETOILE "Black" - NEW - N-core
Poses: PURPLEPose517 - NEW - PURPLE POSES

...


Week PROMO - Nails 199L at Jamman!!
a wide range of motifs and patterns
only to make our nails!


More sets at:
http://punkyscream.blogspot.com/
Smuackies, Punky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment