Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Go Back


Good afternoon all you gorgeous ladies! Today is Sunday aka Lazy Sunday, but we don't have to be so lazy that we cannot head over to Holli Pocket and grab this fun shirt that reads "You're so fake Barbie is Jealous." To go with my sassy look today I am wearing one of the new hairs from Exile. Exile never does a bad hair in my opinion, I adore them all. Head over to Holli Pocket and Exile and grab these, you will not be disappointed you did. <3 Addy @ PixelAnnies

Skin-[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Leilani ] - Bronze-Pink
Shape-Dani and Co. Rayne
Eyes-Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Capri Blue)
Eyelashes-::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01
Lipstick-Pink Acid Serenity Glossy Lipstick-magenta
Hair-::Exile::Satisfaction: Light Browns *NEW*
Necklace/ring-Apple May Designs - Sweet Tooth
Shirt-*HolliPocket* You Jelly Tops-Lazy Sunday Special
Skirt-*Linc* Low Rise Mini Jeans Skirt Pink
Heels-N-core Couquette platform-pink (Old WomensStuff hunt item)


0 comments:

Post a Comment