Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Untitled Untitled

Hi! There's been a lot of fab stuff that's been catching my eye lately, all this new mesh is amazing me! The new Collabor88 blew me away, especially the ensemble put out by (fd)! These pants are really flattering and I loved the colour of them. I paired them with urbana's cutout bodysuit which is really hot and the wrap by SHI, and I think it has a warrior inspired feel.

I'm also trying something new with pictures, I played around with angles and did the different shots separately rather than together. Let me know what you think!

Credits:

Skin- .::Mother Goose's::.YUri III(A)1

Hair- [LeLutka]-KNOTTED hair - Toast

Wrap- .SHI : ShoulderWrap_Beige

Top- urbana. Petra Bodysuit Black 3

Pants- (fd) Pleated Pants (Navy)

Shoes- Leverocci - Cadenza Wedge Charcoal

Bag- mijn.botique / accessories / triancube clutch / MESH / 02 a

Lipgloss- [PF] Elly Doll Gloss (Mulberry)

Earrings- *League* Wanderer Earrings

Ring- W&B Enough of That Ring ORANGE

First pose by me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment