Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Always Be My Baby



Happy Hump Day!!! Today I am going to start off my morning with a little whore certified. This adorable lavendar dress is available at Paradisis for the whore certified week. There are four colors to choose from. I love the glitter on the dress and this nice spring color. To kick off the look I am wearing a new hair from Lelutka. Trend is a mesh hair that resembles a sexy yet casual feel to it. We also cannot forget the new skin from MyDear called Justina. What I love the most about this skin is the freckles and how it is so young and fresh looking. So, kick off your hump day the right way and head to Paradisis, MyDear and Lelutka. I promise you will thank me later :) <3 Addy @ PixelAnnies


Skin-MyDear Skins-Justina Skin Tan (NEW)
Shape-Dani and Co. Rayne
Eyes-Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Capri Blue)
Eyelashes-::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01
Hair-[LeLutka]-TREND hair/Light Brunette (NEW)
Necklace-[MANDALA] LOTUS(small) necklace/white
Dress-PARADISIS Feeling Lavendar (WCW)
Boots-PixelFashion Elika Booties White


0 comments:

Post a Comment