Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Portrait and Blog ID and Opening New Gallery on Saturday March 26, 2011


New Website ID
Here's my new portrait for my Art Boulevard Gallery (opening March 26, 2011 11:00am-3:00pm SLT) as well as my ID for my websites.
I'm wearing:
skin: Curio Pout Petal Whine Light 02 - 1000L
Exile Jane hair - free
[CIA] Corinne eyebrows 1 - recent free gift
Poetic Colors - Jasmine Tea - gatcha 50L (Fashion for Life)
Rozena Lip molan molan Pink Blanket - free at recent Skin Fair
Baby Monkey 2011 French Pastel color change (aqua) prim nails - 50L
Onyx Wear Curio Petal Skin Texture (for prim nails)
Leonie Laura Ring Aquamarine/Gold Aqua - 120L (available at Leonie Textures; Sundries SOON)
Leonie Germophobic02 Fractal Ring - 120L (available now at Lotusland Gallery @Art Boulevard) .
See you at my opening!
Thanks,
Leonie Szczepanski

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. .

Bluey Jackets

Post a Comment