Tuesday, February 1, 2011

THE SEXY TIDE CALLED IZZIE .....:)

By now..everyone following my blog should be aware which are my must-see-must- buy- go to- stores, right ?
 And one of them with no doubt is Izzie...who happens to be our sponsor..One of my pride & joys concerning this blog.
 However every now and then I disregard that fact when it comes to my sponsors and have to indulge in a full throttle shopping spree...


And so was this weeks journey...:)

I have to say..Im not much of a follower of the philosophy when in doubt- goto a well known brand. But in this case I disregarded that ...Whenever I walk into Glow Studio I KNOW im going to find FUNKY GLASSES & CHUNKY TRENDY NECKLACES...Its just meant to be ;)

 So...I was feeling very ..trendish...straight lines.- modern that day...So hers what my journey brought me...

 IZZIE'S CREDITS :  
 1.FRill Suit Blue - a combination of a white cami & blue silken high waisted shorts wuith mix & match option..very sexy !!!

2.Velvet Blazer Samon- THE NEWEST ADDITION TO IZZIE'S kigdom of clothes...straight lines, hugging your body perfectly, yet casually lifted sleeves is what makes this jacket POP!! FInd it in every color imaginable to suit your fashionista needs

 3.LEather Pants Pink- as you will see...her texture is just AMAZING...pictures were chosen to accentuate that particular quality about these amazing fashionista-gone-rocker jeans

 4.RIpped Glam Glitter LEggins- In Gold & Deep pInk - one of my quilty pleasures !! So rockin its not even funny !!!

 5. Winter ? Oh yes...and no fashionista will miss having a oversized cozy comfy shall !!! IZZIE'S Knit Scarf in White (options wearing on spine or chest which i think is a sign of a smart - customer service orienteted designer) !!!! 

6. High Waisted Skirt & Waist BElt-in white / black -one more proof of how amazing Izzie Batton really is ...Mix & Match to your delight !!!! (review of a different colors - here )

 One More REVIEW of IZZIE'S Goodies-HERE

 GLOW STUDIO CREDITS :
  
1. Glow Freaky Glasses - in blue & red
 2.Classic Pumps Black
 3.Precious NEcklace- part of the new collection - cascading faux gold necklace- very sexy!!!
 4. Red rings- on  both left & right hand -free giftie !
 5. Eyelashes- Gold Flakes 
 Hair & Skin:
 1. Castalia Glam Affair @TDR
 2. LOQ- Brownie - past TDR Item  
















 

0 comments:

Post a Comment