Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Makeup Bag

Individuality is all that matters when it comes to personal style in SL. Anyone can buy the same skin, shape, hair, etc and come up with the same look but if you use makeup then its much harder to duplicate your look.

Here are a few inexpensive looks that I've found and how I use them to customize my look.

All looks start with this "base" skin from .: Glamorize :. Karena 01 Skin (Nomark) (Pack includes 24 skins - 12 different makeup looks with optional beauty mark)


Then I add a touch of makeup.

Alaskametro<3 fall look 2008 dark free

Sometimes I just want a bit of color on my lips so I add my bronze 6 lip gloss by Avion 100L
Other times I just want to play up my eyes. I've got lots of makeup from Elegant Epiffany. This one is risk-black group gift
This one is a Christmas Gift 1 f lucid from Elegant Epiffany.
retain-noir by Elegant Epiffany

Sometimes I want to change up my look altogether.
This is Daydream Smoke 12L by .: Glamorize :.
.: Glamorize :. Kitty Makeup 15L is similar but the smokey eye is better. All items are mix and match so you can wear the eyeshadow by itself or add the beauty mark without the lipstick. You can also wear the whole look together. I really like the optional beauty mark.

Moonshadow Natalie2 150L is similar but its more of a vamp look with the dark lip and matching eyeshadow.

Alaskametro<3 Vintage Glam 4 light 50L

Alaskametro<3 Pinky 02 dark 50L

Alaskametro<3 launch skin light free
Just for fun. .: Glamorize :. Attitooth Lips Dollarbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment