Thursday, August 19, 2010

ROTTEN TOE ADRESS TO KITS BLOG !!!!!

I HAVE TO SAY I couldnt agree more with my dear blog partner. Although theres a bundle of group guifts , and a cute Zombie popcorn item to enjoy, Kit has got this thing right. She has picked up on what I missed and I must  totally agree with her . For the sake of you I will feature some cute clothes that I found , but please read Kit's post and adress the issue !!! Thanks


KIT'S CLOSET

On to the looks:
 
Look1:
Long Rotten Corset
Royality hair
Doll Skin

Look2 :
 Zombie popcorn hunt - Vintage Ballet dress
 Jane Pale Oh me! Skin
 Vika Pink Hair
 Urban Bracelets

 Look 3& 4:
Zombie Hair
Zebra Zipper Pants
Green Heart

1 comments:

Kit Jordan said...

Thank you so much for supporting me on this. I wrote a note to the store owner but as of right now she is taking the stance that the product is supposed to be a joke and she is not going to stop selling it.

Post a Comment