Monday, November 26, 2012

How could I be so lucky?



Seems like yesterday when she first said " Hello"
funny how time flys by when you're in love
it took us a lifetime to find each other
it was worth the wait cause I finally found the one
Never in my dreams did I think that this would happen to me.. ♪


Antlers: [*RD*]*Elite Autumn Antlers* @PerfectWardrobe
Hair: >TRUTH< Havana - espresso
Eyeshadow:  Izzie’s  - Autumn Eyeshadow brown @PerfectWardrobe
Necklace:  Izzie’s  - Heart Necklace ~NEW RELEASE!!!~
Jacket: WERTINA - Eva - Thankgiving dinner @PerfectWardrobe
Shirt: [Cynful] Aphrodisia - Brown - Black Lace
Nails:  Izzie’s - Long French Nails ~NEW RELEASE!!!~
Belt: Izzie’s  - Leather Waist Belt - Brown
Skirt:  Izzie’s  - Any Occasion Skirt orange
Shoes- CHANDELLE - Shoe Mya Brown
Poses.{PSYCHO:Byts}. Pose Pack 1 ~NEW RELEASE!!!~

-OurDressingStyle-

0 comments:

Post a Comment