Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tears Of Beauty


   When i do this kind of a post , not a "simple" skin review you can kind of tell I am inspired... And yes..lately i must say makeup In SL is blowing my mind.. So creative, so versatile, its a statement piece in SL now, something you can base an entire look on . So I hope you get a little bit inspired too.

  Besides off course mentioning this amazing new skin that is rocking the stilettos of the blogger community in the past few days , I HAVE to say its a pleasure and a privilege to wear a GLOW studio jewelry piece as they have been a part of my style of the week look for TDR , which i am really grateful to them for... well.. acknowledging me at all !!!! Im just a lil blogger ...:) 

  And like i said besides THE AMAZING NEW SKIN, what has been inspiring me lately so SO much has been the work of Soliel Reid . and her store Dead Apples. I just cant wait for this girl to get more of her work out there. There is just something special about her work !Her name actually means SUN in french and lets root she makes more gorg stuff soon!!!!

Now to the part you wanna know right ?!


Here it is :

Skin- .tsg. mei mei -bust- xiaxue tone -no brows-new!
Brows- .tsg. tinatable brows-new !
Eyes-  .tsg. wet look 
Lips- tsg mei mei lips frost pink
Eyeshadow -Dead Apples -Wet Look - Sinistre-new!
Freckles- "wear your sunscreen" Miss Shippe 's studio

Hair & Hair Piece - elikatira (HUGE annual sale going on)
Jewelry Pieces-[ glow ] studio - Pearls & Spikes jewelry set (silver) @TDR


0 comments:

Post a Comment