Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thar's Gold in Them Thar Pixels!!! Opening @ OZLAND Thursday June 2, 2011 3:00pm SLT


LEONIE NotaHappyMoment Set
(loveseat 120L, armchair 120L, tables 75L, heart in box 60L, vase 60L, rug 120L, fractal ring and sculpture (torso) FREE!!!!)

Hey Folks,

How are you doing? Thanks to all those who came to my new shop opening!

Time sure flies in SL!!! And it's time again for another opening for me, lol.

OZLAND Visiting Artist Gallery

"Thar's Gold in Them Thar Pixels"!
3-4pm SLT Thursday June 2, 2011

'Meet and Greet' with gallery owners Llola Lane and Sven Pertelson and me! Lol!

I'm showing 18 new paintings. There will be a free fractal ring and a free sculpture, a 'free' painting (further info below) and some furniture and decor items I've made with my fractals and textures.

Please join us for R&B  - DJ Sven Pertelson - and dancing!

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Leonie Szczepanski

PS This gallery and its events have an ongoing aspect. Each artist donates one painting which is used, hopefully, lol, (by the group members and/or anyone who's interested) as an inspiration for story writing. Upcoming writers meetings start June 8 at 12pm noon and 8pm SLT. Please contact Llola Lane if you're interested in seeing the painting and participating in this writing project. Mine should be posted soon on their blog:

Paintings and other information about Ozland are posted here on their blog OZLANDISH.

PPS All my galleries and locations are listed in my Profile Picks.

PPPS I've also got an opening coming up July 1 and an art gallery party in August. No doubt I'll also have a party in September for my rez day! Hehe.

FREE! Leonie NotaHappyMoment Spiral Ring Gold Black
Close-up of FREE ring!

FREE! LEONIE Aria the Huntress (leopard)
Close- up of FREE sculpture!

Leonie Szczepanski

0 comments:

Post a Comment